Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 23












Had IS lecture early in the morning at 8.15am as usual. After IS lecture was BPE lecture. Mr Puah excused us earlier as a group of us need to go see the doctor before lunch break. We rushed all the way to the clinic to find that they actually go for lunch break at 11am LOL. We went for lunch at the nearby canteen which I feel that it was the best canteen of all haha. We ordered around 6 dishes and shared among 5 people.


We went back to rest and do our quiz and at 2.30pm we went back to the clinic. I seriously admired the clinic as there were so many patients and there were only 1 doctor. I heard from Willis that usually in the morning there are at least 4 to 6 doctors. It was a fun and good experience as we get to consult doctor as a group and all in one shot. Haha. I was given a box full of medicine which I suppose I will only be taking some of the medicine as I don't know how to swallow tablets lol.


I went to play badminton with the others after returning from the clinic and there goes another round of DELICIOUS and healthy dinner!!! Mr Puah agreed to cook porridge for us for dinner as we requested during the lecture. How nice of him!!! Haha.

No comments: